Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Desert WIne Guy - It's Wine After All

      I personally am very opinionated and while not in any way involved with politics I do have very strong opinions and try and live my daily life standing up for them by way of words and actions. What my beliefs are is not the subject of this article. The purpose of this article is to discuss and review wine and anything associated with wine. Have you ever totally loved a movie, an actor or actress or song and then found out they made some big speech at a concert or interview where they were totally opposed to your political opinion? What is your reaction the next time you see them in concert or in a movie? That is exactly why politics or my beliefs on social issues should and  will remain off limits here. You as the reader will come here to get reviews on wine or the wine industry ONLY. You will make the final decision as to whether to buy a product or to believe in a wine regulation or not. Does it really matter if I am Liberal or Conservative? Does that really come into play as to whether I like a wine or not? The answer is no, it does not. My advise to all the blogs (and for that matter actors) about wine is to stick to wine. Doing so will serve your readers much better since they come to get opinions and reads articles on wine that's what they want. Those whose choose to go off into the area of politics does so at the risk of loosing their readers. Review wine, wine gear, wine news, after all you are a wine blog are you not?
     Here is an update on what I am working on. I am going to be looking into redoing my Facebook page. I haven't been giving it the time I should and I will be attempting to change that. I also did a tasting on two wines. I tasted the 2011 Peirano Estate Cabernet Sauvignon form Lodi C.A as well as (yesterday) the 2009 Madella Real - Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon. I will be posting those reviews very soon. The next few days it's back to work at my real job. I also am going to be looking into ordering my Cabernet Sauvignon seeds to start off my new Vineyard. I will also be doing a white wine grape but I haven't decided on what it will be yet. Check back soon for updates to the Blog.


                                                                                                     The Desert Wine Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Matt Parish, Cabernet Sauvignon - Coombsville

      It's not every day that I spend more then say... $20 for a wine but lately it seems that I have been doing so a bit more often the...