Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Desert Wine Guy - Review Of A Unique Wine Offer From Groupon


 Today (October 15, 2016) I want to write a short article on a amazing and unique deal that Groupon is running and one I think you guys might be super interested in. Before I go on let me say that I have no interest one way or another with Groupon or it's affiliates nor do I gain or lose anything if you buy or don't but any Groupon. I also do NOT get nothing for writing this article.
   So today I am searching the internet for a wine tasting event here locally that I might want to go to tonight and I happened to came across this Groupon (https://www.groupon.com/deals/own-a-napa-vineyard-las-vegas). The title of it is "$119 for One-Year Ownership of Two Vines at Carneros Della Notte". This really interested me and I found it very unique. As I read on I saw what you get for this $119. For the money you get the following;
1) Certificate of ownership with a picture of your vines
2) Your name laminated and tagged on each vine
3) The ability to visit your vines 24/7
4) Access to hands-on lessons on how to pre-prune, prune, sucker, leaf, or harvest grapes
5) Access to a live webcam view of the vineyard
6) 50% off all wines made at Carneros Della Notte Winery
7) Two tickets to the annual night harvest party in September, including live music, grape picking, and tours.                                                             
  Now I don't know about you but this sounds like a wonderful and unique idea. I especially love the ability to physically visit the vines 24/7. Can you imagine access to a professional vineyard at night with all the peace and quiet and wonderful surroundings? While doing a little bit of research on this vineyard I came across the Yelp site (https://www.yelp.com/biz/carneros-della-notte-napa) where the company is reviewed and the reviews are outstanding. I think this is a wonderful idea and allows you to be directly involved in the harvesting of not only your vines but of the entire vineyard in general. It at least makes you feel like you have a direct say in the growing of at least two vines.
  O.K folks I hope you found this offer as interesting and unique as I did. I will be purchasing the Groupon shortly and look forward to watching my vines start budding and watch them grow for the season.








                                                                                                                The Desert Wine Guy


www.desertwineguy.blogspot.com/

www.facebook.com/DesertWineGuy?fref=nf

https://twitter.com/DesertWineGuyLV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgCUb3w1n2S_UGU2yYRkFYQ/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 Matt Parish, Cabernet Sauvignon - Coombsville

      It's not every day that I spend more then say... $20 for a wine but lately it seems that I have been doing so a bit more often the...